Graveyard Dogs
Page: 1 Reply
Author Posts
EdzUp (M+)

30.08.2010 - 17:11: Elite Multiplayer RIP | Quote Quote

I dont have the time currently to continue the Elite Multiplayer project so I have decided to can it.

Its been a good learning experience over the years I have been working on it and games have come and gone that could 'replace' Elite Multiplayer, Hardwar to name but one. There doesnt seem to be enough interest in the game these days to warrant the time required to make a game of that size and ilk.

With the demise of Satanic Dreams I also would have to locate server space to host a game that I cannot make money on so I have decided to terminate it.

EdzUp

CPUs are like air-cons; they stop working properly if you open Windows

EdzUp (M+)

23.09.2010 - 20:45: RE: Elite Multiplayer RIP | Quote Quote

I may bring it back when I have more time to work on it to get it to the level I would like it to be, its been going for years but at the present moment I dont have the time.

EdzUp (M+)

22.06.2011 - 23:18: RE: Elite Multiplayer RIP | Quote Quote

Well if Tombstone gets to the level I want it to get to then I cannot see why writing something like Elite Multiplayer in it would not be possible so I will give it a go in my spare time. Being our own engine will mean I will be able to add features that are required to make the game more nearer to Elite+ on the PC than previous builds of EMP.

Page: 1 Reply
Shortcut:
Get free forums, guestbooks, calendars, shorturls and web statistics at motigo.
Site Information